Where has September gone? I blinked and now its October! We went to Egypt in the middle of the month for a week which was amazing, we had such a lovely week away but I cant really say it was much of a break for Mummy and Daddy but never mind, a week without cooking and cleaning was lovely and meant we got lots of quality time as a family. Archie is growing bigger and bigger everyday and is now getting his own little character, we all enjoy watching him grow and learn new things, and its lovely to see Isla getting excited by him achieving new things as well. Our family at the moment is feeling pretty content and we are happy where we are at, we have a few new things lined up that we are looking forward to and also making plans for next year too! Of course our family photo this month was from our holiday, we only managed to get 3 of all of us and that was only because I made everyone get up at 6:30am and go and take some photos in the light, as by the time we was going for our evening meals and looking all glam it was already pitch black.
Mummy's September Highlights
- Having a week break from cooking and cleaning, it was lovely to just spend quality time with my little family in the sun.
- Getting the photo above put onto a huge canvas for the living room!
- Lots of date nights with Daddy have been really nice.
- Signing Isla up to a Nursery was very exciting for her and me.
Daddy's September Highlights
- Spending a week in Egypt was very much needed and was definitely enjoyed.
- Going snorkelling and seeing all the fish was cool, even the one that attacked the camera.
- Getting a new bigger family car, which now means more road trips!
- Getting some nice photos as a family and with the children.
Isla's September Highlights
- Going on a aeroplane again, she was so excited this year.
- Learning to swim with hardly any floats.
- Making friends on holiday.
- Going to see her nursery that she will be starting in January!
Archie's September Highlights
- Going on a aeroplane for the first time.
- His first holiday abroad, he wasn't phased by the heat at all.
- Going for his first swim in the pool, he was kicking his legs and using his arms already!
- Learning to roll over back to belly, so now he does constant ropy poly's across the room.